Saturday, May 21, 2011

A few things I've been working on

I've working on some gift items. I'm having lots for fun checking out blogs and getting  some great ideas. I do wish I could remember where I saw the "pencil" idea. My grandson loved it so I guess I'll have a make some more, he is in Jr. High with lots for teachers.  I have 4 grandchildren. So I will have my work cut out for me.

I think the #2 adds such a nice &

supplies were very easy...who doesn't have "Rolos" & "Kisses"

I found these frame's at "Michaele's" several months ago and I'm just now getting around to using them.  I have seen them on several blogs finished out in many different ways. The "You & Me" would make a nice Father's Day gift. This would also make a great Christmas gift. You can cover & decorate in any style you like.

Stop by any time & leave a post!


1 comment:

  1. love these! Great ideas! you are sooo creative! Love-Stace

    ReplyDelete