Thursday, May 31, 2012

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - June

Welcome to the June BlogHop. This month we will be featuring S1206 Life is Tweet stamp set of 15.

Only avaliable June 1-30, 2012

I do hope you make the complete hop of 55 very talented Close To My Heart consultants, I would hate for you to miss anything. Now if you are coming from Terry Ann's Blog you are right ofn track and if you would like to see the complete blog list visit Kathleen's Blog


I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back but now it's time to hop on over to Nicole's Blog to see what she has to share.

6 comments:

  1. Nice card Judy. I never thought to use this stamp set with the Superhero paper pack :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very "tweet" and patriotic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a BEAUTIFUL card and envelope!! I really love that you coordinated the envelope!! I really must learn how to do that!!

    ReplyDelete