Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tips & Techniques Blog Hop January - Ribbons

Welcome to the Tips & Techniques Blog Hop for January and if you are coming from  Tabbi's blog you are on the right track.  For January we are featuring "ribbon" as our theme and different ways ribbon can be used. Well, as some may know, I may put a little twist on things so this is what I did. This year I thought I would keep a sketch book to document the designs & recipes I use for 2013. The front outside pocket holds tags listing all the blog hops and challenges   I participate in during the year.

 All supplies are "Close To My Heart"
All ribbons are retired CTMH and from my "stash"
 
Now before you hop over to Shirley's blog please leave a comment I would love to hear from you and thanks for hopping by.







3 comments:

  1. That is cute, and a neat way to keep track of the blogs since thats a quick reference to techniques you do. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute, I say in my best Judy Faye voice. :) Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I love the idea of keeping up with all your projects -- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete