Friday, March 21, 2014

Use Your Stash - Medal

Welcome to the Use Your Stash Blog Hop featuring Medal. We will be showing you ways to used up that stash. I cannot say it loud enough. You can let go of that favorite piece of paper, ribbon, etc. There will be a new favorite and life will go on. Anyway I think you know what I'm talking about.
 
If you have hopped  over from Terry's Blog  you are on the right track. Check out  Joy's Blog
for a complete blog list.

I was very pleased with this card and it was really pretty simple. Wish I could take credit for the design but it came out of the "Card Maker Magazine" which I high recommend for projects, great inspiration and wonderful information.

All products are Close To My Heart so check out my website, sorry all medal items were from my stash and are no longer available. 

 Now before you hop over to Shirley's Blog I would like to thank you for hopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Judy, I love it! I love the little metal flowers so much! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A flower within a flower! Fabulous idea! Lovely card, and great use of metals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flowers. I am still holding on to my stash of these brads..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card :) Love the fringy flowers and I think that the magazines are a great place for inspiration I've done it a few times myself :)

    ReplyDelete