Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Heartfelt Sentiments Seasonal Expression 1 Blog Hop

Welcome to the Heartfelt Sentiments Seasonal Expression 1 Blog Hop. This little book has so many great papers, stamps & embellishments, I want them all, well I can dream can't I?

Now if you are coming from Debi's Blog you are on the right track, now if you are just visiting my blog and are not sure able the blog hop thing, it is soooo easy. A blog hop is a big circle so you can jump in and visit all the Close To My Heart consultant's participating in the hop until you get back here.

I love, love, love the new Workshops on the Go® Heartstrings Cardmaking Kit and this is just one of the 3x3 cards I made from scraps. I made the 15 cards from the WOTG and i thought it would be great to make a few mini Valentines to have and so I did.  I even used one of the designs for my little card.
All products are 100% Close To My Heart

Please take a minute to leave a comment before you hope over to Tonya's Blog
Thank you for hopping by and come back again. If you have any questions just let me know. 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Judy Faye! I don't usually pay any attention to the card workshops...now, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3x3 cards are always fun! I guess I need to get the WOTG too!

    ReplyDelete