Saturday, January 31, 2015

CTMH Stamp of the Month - February 2015: A Happy Hello

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring February's SOTM, which is A Happy Hello, a set of 15 stamps.  If you have come here from Pam's Blog , you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog:  http://ifyoublingit.blogspot.com/p/stamp-of-month-blog-hop-list.html.

This month we have 65 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

All supplies are Close To My Heart
Stamp Set - A Happy Hello
Paper Pack - Chalk It Up
Card Stock - Gypsy Card Stock 
Embellishments Scaredy Cat Assortment for the little black stars

Now "Hop" on over to Tracey's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the  Februaury SOTM is only available until 28th  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

                
 A Happy Hello,                                            Chalk It Up

            

          Gypsy Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad                               Gypsy Card Stock



 
Scaredy Cat Assortment for the little black stars


19 comments:

  1. Nice! I really like the dimension and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your comment and taking a look. I really enjoyed working with this stamp set.

      Delete
  2. Why didnt i think of that. A 3d flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. What super fun flowers, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. I don't think I have ever worked with a purple and orange color combo, but, I will try it now. Also, liked your dry embossing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mixing up colors are fun and I like to try new combos. TFL

      Delete
  5. I really like your big gypsy flowers! They really make a statement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a great idea of making those 3D flowers!!! Great colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you created dimensional flowers with this stamp set! They are fantastic as are your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. From looking at your picture, I am assuming that after you stamped your flower images on to your paper and cut them out, you spritzed them with water, crumpled and then uncrumpled them to dry. Is this correct? I love how you used solid background (with texture) to keep the eye drawn to your flower focal point. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dari, you are correct in how I made the flowers and background paper is solid cardstock that I'm embossed with a CTMH embossing folder. I so appreciate you hopping by and leaving a comment. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really like the brightly-colored embossed backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete